- Chord Overstreet returns to Glee this week. Ricky Martin and Gloria Estefan are reportedly making guest appearances this season.
- Online betting site Bodog makes Celebration the 7-2 favorite as Madonna‘s opening number for the Super Bowl halftime show.
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1 pulled in $16.5 million to hold on to the No. 1 spot at the box office for the third straight time week.
- Actor Corbin Bernsen says he has a collection of 8,000 snow globes.
- EW interviews Steven Spielberg in its current issue.
- Michael Buble, who was featured on 60 Minutes Sunday, has the No. 1 album — Christmas — on the Billboard 200.
- Sports Illustrated named basketball coaches Pat Summitt (Tennessee) and Mike Krzyzewski (Duke) co-Sportsmen of the Year.
- Larry King says he wants to be frozen after he dies.
- Burger King is cooking new French fries. They are apparently thicker and less salty than their predecessors, with a coating that keeps them crispier and hotter longer.
- Apple‘s new 23,000-square-foot retail store in New York City’s Grand Central Terminal will open on Dec. 9.
Cast changes on Glee:
- Chord Overstreet will not be a series regular next season. He could make guest appearances.
- Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. are getting promoted to full-time cast members.
A few weeks ago, series creator Ryan Murphy told Ryan Seacrest that most of the show’s primary characters would graduate by the end of next season.