Season 25 of Dancing With the Stars comes with a twist: a married-couples competition.
TV personalities Nick and Vanessa Lachey will be paired, respectively, with pro dancers Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim “Maks” Chmerkovskiy, who were married in July. They make up two of the 13 dance pairings announced Wednesday in advance of the Sept. 18 season premiere (ABC, 8 ET/PT).
• WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
• ’80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
• Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
• TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
• Former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
• “Pretty Little Liars” star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
• “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
• Violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas