CHEWING THE FAT
- Hostages. CBS’s Monday drama starring Dylan McDermott and Toni Collette never had a chance against NBC’s The Blacklist, but it continued on — and if you stayed with it — and reaches its conclusion with a double episode on Monday.
- Inside Llewyn Davis. The National Society of Film Critics names the Coen Brothers folk-music movie best film.
- Steven Seagal. The action-movie star says he is considering a run for Arizona governor. If Arnold can do it…
- Morrissey. Busy guy. The musician announced that he is currently writing his first novel and is about to record a new album.
- BCS. Undefeated Florida State and Auburn play in the last title game in Pasadena (8:30 p.m. ESPN). Next year: a four-team playoff starts.
- Thomas Roberts. The MSNBC anchor is the new host of the network’s Way Too Early.
- “I Googled myself and read the comments section, thinking I could get some tidbits of what people really think of me. No human being should ever read the comments sections or ever Google one’s self at any time.” — Sandra Bullock
Share the joy