CHEWING THE FAT
- Hillary Clinton. Barbara Walters selects her the No. 1 most fascinating person for 2013… and also declares her most fascinating person of the past 20 years. But Walters can’t get Clinton to admit she’s running for President in 2013.
- Duck Dynasty. Patriarch Phil Robertson is off the hit A&E reality series indefinitely after disparaging gays as sinners akin to adulterers and swindlers.
- Brad Pitt. The actor turns 50, and says he’s happier than ever.
- Wangechi Mutu: A Fantastic Journey. Brooklyn Museum is showcasing exhibit from the world-famous, Kenyan-born artist and sculptor considered by many to be one of the most important contemporary African artists of recent years.
- Hudson Valley Ballers. Funny web series from SNL writers Paula Pell and James Anderson. Paula and James play longtime friends who now “spend their days running a bed and breakfast and ballin’ with the locals in the Hudson Valley.”
- “I love to work, and when I do work I throw myself into it. I show up on time, hardly ever complain and I enjoy it. But when I’m not working, I can do nothing better than almost anyone. Days can go by without accomplishing a thing, and unfortunately I have no regrets.” — Steve Carell
Share the joy