CHEWING THE FAT
- Entourage. Series creator Doug Ellin says a long-planned movie is finally “a go.”
- Jonas Brothers. The band is disbanding. Nick told his brothers last month that he felt “trapped.”
- The Village of Sleepy Hollow. The Fox show has been a tourism boon to the real New York town.
- Cats. Oct. 29 is National Cat Day. As Freud once said, “time spent with cats is never wasted”.
- NBA. The Heat goes for the three-peat as the new season begins.
- “Like females in pop — everybody’s getting naked. I mean, I’ve been naked but I don’t feel like I always have to get naked to be noticed. . . I’m not talking about anyone in particular. I’m talking about all of them. I mean, it’s like everybody’s so naked. It’s like, put it away. We know you’ve got it. I got it too. I’ve taken it off for — I’ve taken it out here and there. … I know I have that sexy card in my deck, but I don’t always have to use that card.” — Katy Perry