- Jimmy Kimmel. It was a hoax! Turns out the comedian masterminded the viral video where the girl twerking alone in her apartment inadvertently sets herself on fire.
- Elton John. The singer will perform at Emmy Awards for first time… with a tribute to Liberace.
- Star Trek Into Darkness. Out on DVD. Critics liked it, hardcore Star Trek fans not so much.
- John Leguizamo. He grabs the lead in Pablo Escobar biopic called The King of Cocaine.
- Ant-Man. Disney is pushing up the release date of Marvel’s upcoming project from Nov. 6, 2015, to July 31, 2015.
- Rafael Nadal. The Spainard defeats Novak Djokovic to win his second U.S. Open. He’s 60-3 this year with 11 titles.
- Angelina Jolie. The actress has a new tattoo. Upper right forearm. Possible Arabic phrase.
- James Bond submarine car. The submersible Lotus Esprit from the James Bond movie, The Spy Who Loved Me sold at auction in London for nearly $1 million.
Share the joy