- MTV. The Parents Television Council complained about Miley Cyrus‘ risque performance but the network could care less. The VMAs drew 10.1 million viewers, a whopping 66 percent increase over the 2012 telecast.
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. NBC wants them to host the Golden Globes again.
- U.S. Open. America’s summer tennis tournament is here for the next two weeks.
- Chadwick Boseman. From Jackie Robinson in 42 to James Brown in planned biopic of the Godfather of Soul.
- The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season. DVD includes audio commentaries and deleted scenes.
- Madden NFL 25. Popular video game has 10X the detail.
Headline of the Day:
Armed Man Waiting For Raccoon Accidentally Shoots Self While Sneezing
Share the joy