Daily Bacon: Glover, Streep, A 60s Potboiler and Ballpark Waffles
- Donald Glover. The Community actor/rapper has signed on to create, executive produce and star in a new half-hour comedy series for FX set against Atlanta’s music scene.
- Robert DeNiro and Meryl Streep. The two Oscar winners will reunite in the film adaptation of Ann Leary’s The Good House.
- Steven Spielberg. No longer planning to direct American Sniper, the adaptation of Chris Kyle’s best-selling autobiography.
- The Group. Mary McCarthy‘s racy best-seller and National Book Award finalist from the ’60s is coming out as an e-book.
- Waffle House at Turner Field. The Braves have gone 11-0 since the Southern institution set up shop in the Atlanta ballpark.