1. Christina Ricci will play Lizzie Borden in a Lifetime movie.
2. The novel The Bridges of Madison County, which was made into a film starring Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood, is heading to Broadway as a musical.
3. HBO is developing a sci-fii drama from Last Resort creator Karl Gajdusek.
4. Josh Holloway (Lost) has written a kids’ movie about animals coming from different parts of the world to make it in Hollywood.
5. Gillian Jacobs (Community) has landed the female lead in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
6. Jerry Bruckheimer says a Top Gun sequel is still in play.
7. A live-action Archie comics movie is in the works.
8. Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation) is a professional wood craftsman and boat builder.
9. Apple is planning to launch iRadio streaming music service.
10. Celebrity chef Bobby Flay cooked for President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping this week in California. The menu included lobster tamales, Porterhouse steak and cherry pie.