JoyHog’s Daily Bacon
- Defiance. It’s a TV show. It’s a video game. Will SyFy’s new show grab viewers?
- 42. Jackie Robinson biopic is big hit at the box office. MLB celebrates with all players wearing “42″ today.
- The Rascals. The 60s band’s new show, The Rascals: Once Upon a Dream, begins its limited Broadway run. Written by Steven Van Zandt.
- Adam Scott. First Australian to win The Masters.
- Dallas. “Who shot J.R.?” We find out in tonight’s two-hour season finale.
- Gold. Dropping like a rock on Wall Street.
- Justin Bieber. Pop star criticized for hoping Anne Frank would have been a “belieber.”