JoyHog’s Daily Bacon
- Pretty Little Liars. Season finale provides some answers, but poses new questions. Just as you’d expect.
- Six Years. New Harlan Coben romantic thriller gets raves. Hugh Jackman is already signed for the movie adaptation.
- Statue of Liberty. Repairs after Hurricane Sandy almost complete. Re-opens July 4.
- Spring. Despite all that white stuff on the ground.
- Enlightened. HBO cancels comedy after two superlative seasons. Remembered fondly.
- Lululemon yoga pants. New style pants recalled after customers discover them to be see-through.
- Kentucky. Bored defending NCAA champions ousted by Rober Morris in first round of NIT.
Share the joy