JoyHog’s Daily Bacon
- Veronica Mars. Fans have raised the $2 million necessary to finance a VM movie.
- Wild Belle. Chicago brother-sister duo earns raves for debut album Isles, which draws from reggae, electronica, jazz, soul and world music.
- Doritos Locos. Taco Bell sold more than 375 million of the wildly popular tacos in 2012 — or about a million a day.
- Miami Heat. Fourth NBA team to win 20 straight. Can the defending champs keep it going?
- Pi Day. Sorry, no free pie today. March 14 (3/14) commemorates the mathematical constant ? (pi).
- Smash. NBC moves struggling musical to Saturday graveyard. We’re still watching.