JoyHog’s Daily BaconMarch 6th, 2013 | Posted by in Daily Bacon
- Community. Puppet-themed episode coming this spring. The storyline has the gang embarking on a balloon ride, crashing in the woods, and encountering an amiable mountain man (guest star Jason Alexander).
- Jon Stewart. Comedian will take a break from The Daily Show to direct an adaptation (which he wrote) of Maziar Bahari’s 2011 memoir Then They Came for Me: A Family’s Story of Love, Captivity and Survival.
- Wreck-It Ralph. Should have won the Oscar. Now out on DVD.
- Fox Sports. Watch out, ESPN. Fox will debut its own 24-hour sports cable network on Aug. 17.
- Terrence Howard. The actor said Iron Man ruined his career. Howard portrayed Col. James Rhodes in the original 2008 movie.