JoyHog’s Daily BaconFebruary 28th, 2013 | Posted by in Daily Bacon
- Archer. FX orders fifth season of the animated spy comedy that is up 36 percent in 18-49 demo. Tonight: Lana and Cyril go undercover in the hell’s kitchen of a star chef — voiced by Anthony Bourdain.
- Will Ferrell. MTV will honor funny guy with inaugural Comedic Genius prize at MTV Movie Awards.
- Titanic. Australian billionaire officially floats plans to build a successor to the famed ship. Hope they have enough lifeboats.
- The Oscars.Tina Fey says are you crazy, I don’t want the thankless job of Oscars host. Too many dresses to try on.
- Miss Delaware Teen USA. Eighteen-year-old Melissa King steps down after alleged sex tape surfaces.
- Harry Styles. Female fan clocks singer in the groin when she throws her shoe onstage at a One Direction show Tuesday in Glasgow.