JoyHog’s Daily Bacon
- Wynonna Judd. Never say never. Five-time Grammy-winning country star finally says yes to Dancing With The Stars.
- Madonna. Concert queen tops Billboard’s Moneymakers list for 2012.
- David Bowie. New album The Next Day described as “Thought-provoking, strange and filled with great songs” by The Guardian.
- Rudyard Kipling. Fifty unpublicized poems from popular English writer discovered.
- Iranian Fars News Agency. Digitally alters Michelle Obama‘s Oscar dress to cover her bare arms.
- The Onion. Apologizes for vulgar tweet, calling 9-year-old Quvenzhane Wallis the C-word.
- Ikea Meatballs. Stop horsing around with one of our favorite foods.
Share the joy