10 Things We Learned This Week
1. Harrison Ford will reportedly be back to reprise his role as Hans Solo in Star Wars VII, scheduled for 2015.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar is set to star with Robin Williams in the CBS pilot Crazy Ones, a comedy about a father and daughter who run an advertising agency together.
3. Kevin Hart will host Saturday Night Live on March 2 with musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
4. Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) has a role in X-Men: Second Class Days Of Future Past.
5. The CW has renewed Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries.
6. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved into the winemaking business, working with French vintner Marc Perrin on their estate in Provence.
7. Universal Pictures is looking to reboot The Mummy.
8. Radiohead will start working on a new album later this year.
9. The History Channel is making a Bonnie & Clyde miniseries.
10. The real-life Downton Abbey estate is worth roughly $400 million.