10 Things We Learned This Week
1. Matt Damon guest stars on Showtime’s House of Lies, Feb. 10, playing a “maniacal megastar” version of himself.
2. Barbra Streisand will perform at this month’s Academy Awards for the first time in 36 years.
3. NBC cancelled low-rated drama, critically panned Do No Harm after two episodes.
4. Quvenzhané Wallis is in for an Annie remake.
5. Nelson Madela‘s granddaughters Zaziwe and Swati are starring in a new reality series Being Mandela on COZI TV.
6. According to Men’s Health, the average duration of a “cuddle session” is 48 minutes.
7. MTV has picked up Buckwild for a second season.
8. The first-ever autism-friendly performance of the Broadway hit Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark will take off this spring.
9. Alicia Keys will be the halftime entertainment at the Feb. 17 NBA All-Star Game.
10. Judy Greer is writing a humorous essay collection I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star.