- Beyonce. Sure, the Ravens and 49ers put on a terrific show, but the pop princess was the real star of the Super Bowl.
- Joe Flacco. The Super Bowl MVP is America’s newest celebrity QB… and he’s going to strike it rich with a new contract.
- Robin Williams. Headed back to the small screen in a CBS comedy pilot from David E. Kelley.
- Bar Refaeli. Kissing a nerd for Go-Daddy.com. God-awful. Ranked last on USA Today’s Super Bowl Ad Meter.
- Elementary. Thanks, blackout. CBS drama, which got a late start, draw the lowest post-Super Bowl ratings since 2005.