JoyHog’s Daily Bacon
- J.J. Abrams. The Star Trek director is reportedly set to direct the next installment of Star Wars. The right man for the job.
- Thrift Shop. The unlikely ode to Goodwill bargains from Seattle rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis hits No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100.
- Katie Couric. Big score with the bizarre Manti Te’o interview. Watch out, Oprah.
- Katy’s Kettle Corn. Pop princess Katy Perry and Popchips spokesperson announces her signature addition to the snack brand.
- Apple. The company’s stock has declined from a peak of $705 a share to Thursday’s close of $450.50.
Share the joy