10 Things We Learned This Week
1. Fox canceled Ben and Kate, a freshman comedy many critics touted as a hit leading into the season.
2. Adam Levine, on the cover of the current Men’s Health, loves yoga.
3. HBO has renewed Girls for a third season.
4. Mad Men returns on April 7.
5. Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow is on the cover of Time.
6. Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will team up on Broadway this fall in Harold Pinter‘s No Man’s Land and Samuel Beckett‘s Waiting for Godot.
7. Rachel Nichols is leaving ESPN to work for CNN and Turner Sports.
8. Colombian singer Juanes will release his first memoir on April 2 in English and Spanish. Its titles are Chasing the Sun and Persiguiendo el sol.
9. Fox News Channel and Sarah Palin are parting ways after three years.
10. Tina Turner is becoming a Swiss citizen.