1. Anna Faris has been cast in Mom, Chuck Lorre‘s new comedy project for CBS.
2. The Rolling Stones may headline Coachella in April.
3. The Academy Awards will finally honor James Bond this year.
4. A&E’s Bates Motel, its Psycho prequel, will debut March 16.
5. Courtney Cox declared this season’s Cougar Town (now on TBS) “The Year of Her Cleavage.”
6. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have joined the cast of the U.K.’s Celebrity Big Brother.
7. Boyz II Men will begin a new Vegas act at The Mirage.
8. The Field of Dreams ballpark in Iowa sold for $3.4 million.
9. Nancy Pelosi will be part of the 30 Rock finale.
10. Vampire Weekend‘s third album will be released this spring.