We’re Gonna Miss HouseApril 19th, 2012 | Posted by in Television
Monday’s compelling episode of “House,” titled “We Need The Eggs,” combined a wacky storyline — patient in a relationship with a $7,000 customized sex doll — with romance and strong character development. It was co-written by series creator David Shore.
Seven reasons why you should watch it:
1. House interviewing escorts after his favorite companion (Noelle Bellinghausen in her third guest spot) announces that she’s leaving the business to get married. House tries his best to get her to stay.
2. Fabulous dialogue. “Every man who’s ever seen a Merchant-Ivory film has paid for sex.”
3. The Association’s “Never My Love” playing as Adams wheels the sex doll through the hospital.
4. Park’s (Charlyne Yi) duet on “I’ve Got You, Babe” with Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump, a guitar-playing doctor with a crush on Park.
5. The doll (Nik Isabelle) comes to life in a sex-and-gore fantasy hallucination.
6. Taub, his two babies and the woman in the grocery store. “Was that a different baby?”
7. House and Dominika. The knish food truck. Will they wind up together?
Only five more episodes left.